Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Varna-This Time, It's Personal


Female fronted rock/pop group, Varna, seems to have unleashed to us a hit, with their
single, "Down".  The song hits hard, has melodic grooves, and is quite the catch.  It made me want to purchase this three track EP right away, Tiana's vocals are incredible!!  Tiana Woods, the female singer of the band, seems to have found a way to entertain music lovers with passion, desire, and a will to draw fans in like crazy.  Ahh, the insanity!  Lyrically, "Down", is the strongest track in my opinion as well off the EP.  Granted, I only had to pick out of three, but the three have made me so, so thirsty and hungry for more and more from this astounding band.  Lines such as "....I'm going down, going down, don't know how much further I can go....", show depth in this band.  I simply love this ep, and below I have placed links for you to check out the band, and also pick up this EP.  I highly suggest you grab a copy as soon as you can, "This Time It's Personal" is here to grow on us, feed on us, and become a "secret smash hit" that will one day, become a force to be reckoned with, know the name, Varna.  They are here to stay.
RATING: 10/10
























No comments:

Post a Comment