Saturday, March 2, 2013

Demi Lovato-Heart Attack (Single)

 
Demi has released another number one hit single, and it is fantastic, yet again!!  The
song shot straight up to number one on the digital sales charts, charting very fast on I-tunes within in minutes on the night it was released.  Her appeal is much different than a Britney Spears appeal, and I call it a cross between Christina Aguilera, and Shakira.  To me, that's not a bad comparison at all to be a part of.  Now, on to "Heart Attack", her first single from a forthcoming album release.  "....But when it it comes to you, I'm never good enough"......lines just our in like romance is dying in the melody.  ..."If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack.....every time I try to be myself, I think I'll have a heart attack..".  The song is like a battle of Demi against an make figure, stating she cannot tolerate being near him or seeing him because she would feel some emotional pain, or "burn".  It's a great metaphor, and excellent lyrics.  Most music, with this generalization, lack the lyrical power, but not this song.  Much like her smash hit, "Skyscraper" ,she is a brilliant musical talent, with a great video and performance vision.  This track definitely gets my focus and attention, because I understand and see Demi's attitude within this specific track.  I cannot wait until the entire album is released, I buying it, either digitally or physically.  I suggest you grab up the single for now at one of the links below, and blast some new Demi Lovato!!
RATING: 10/10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment